My Journey begins... @ SST

Friday, January 8, 2010

Personal Reflection on Overnight Camp (7/8 Jan)

The 2 day 1 night camp was exciting ! I think the overnight camp helped the class to know each other more , and helped us to bond more. I knew more people's names during the camp. The camp also taught me how to overcome my fear of heights. The activities were so fun that I want to do them again ! I also learnt that we should continue trying, do our best even though we fail in doing something right, but if we do our best and not stop trying , we will accomplish it no matter what happens. We should also understand more of our classmates to accomplish group works. We should always cooperate and participate to accomplish teamwork. Overall, I enjoyed the camp.

S1- 09 FIGHTING !

Done by Michelle Dapito

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home