My Journey begins... @ SST

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Experience and Learning

Describe your experience in creating this blog.

Actually, I already have another blog, so I already have some knowledge how to create one. That blog is much nicer than this one. Hahaha. I had a hard time choosing the blog link name. I was trying all sorts of names, but in the end I just chose my name. It was fun though creating the blog. In my first experience in creating a blog, I found it quite difficult, but I was able to get through it anyway. Nowadays, I know how to edit codes in my other blog and I find it fun. (:


Suggetions on how blogging can be part of my learning experience in SST.

Creating a blog can help me gain knowledge on how to create a personal website. I also can express myself in the blog and share it with my classmates and teachers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home